Module 2 – A Framework for Digital Collaboration
In this module you will work through the purposes of collaboration and the design and assessment of collaborative activities. This will lead you to a framework for digital collaboration and will allow you to embed and design rigorous collaborative activities in your learning and teaching units.
There is an action plan to follow and for this module you are required to submit the task below that is a culmination of the Action Plan activities.
1. Work through Module 2 of the Intel Teach Online Materials.
2. After completing the Action Plan reflections and small tasks, you should have selected a unit of work that you would like to make more collaborative.
3. Create a Google Document (no more than 1 A4 page) and share it with a colleague and firstname.lastname@example.org include:
-the title of the unit,
- the learning objectives which are suitable for the purposes of collaboration
- describe how you will assess the activities against the objectives for collaboration.
Note: When naming the document please use your name as part of the document name.